[StBernard] misc answers

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 20 22:45:49 EST 2006

Hey Deborah,

Sorry I did not get to talk with you Sunday after church. Here goes with
some of the answers:

Where can we all read these 17 resolutions that the council is going to
consider approving at the next council meeting as recommended by Duany?
Deborah, I'll fax them to the webmaster and see if they can be scanned
in- we do not have an electronic version

Abandoned cars
Situation remains the same- it is a state wide contract but locally,
we are hauling vehicles that owners give consent for through some of the
local towing contractors.

Debris payment
I have the same information as you on this- The requested information
about trailers and payroll is being completed and should be up to Baton
Rouge in the next two days- if that gets money released then we were
successful, I have a feeling there will be other questions that follow.

Florida Avenue Project
The council has made it the first priority to keep it in the original
design- I'll make sure that is communicated.

Thanks for your interest and help Deborah.

Craig