[StBernard] Trip to hurricane zone opens eyes

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 23 23:25:53 EST 2006

> Yes...I hardly think that St. Bernard Parish would be considered entirely

made up of low-income citizens as the article implied...there are many
"blue" collar workers...which doesn't define the area as low income...there
were many higher income citizens living in St. Bernard Parish as
well...there are many higher educated citizens.... living in St.
Bernard...and of course there were lower income citizens...as there are in
many areas of every state...
CLM