[StBernard] SBA vs. LRA

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Mar 25 19:46:23 EST 2006

Dave, I suppose in my case, a second mortgage is what killed my chance of
survial using an SBA loan? ..and paying off the $18,000 on it will clear
SBA? It would allow me to reduce the amount of money I got from the $60,000
of insurances (or $42,000, then borrow the rest needed for a home? In
supposing a home equal to mine was worth $148,000, that would mean a loan of
$106,000 and the note would be much too high of what I had. Thus, I'll be
stuck with a Katrina Cottage sort of permanent home for the duration of my
days... :(

Jer.