[StBernard] Debris Pickup

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 28 19:55:10 EST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Fos, Charlie [mailto:fosc at randa.net]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 11:32 AM
To: stbernard at da-parish.com
Subject: Debris Pickup

I went to my Chalmette house Saturday, 3/27 - it was the 1st time I had been
able to do so in 2 weeks. The debris I placed on the curb side of the
sidewalk over 6 weeksk ago is still there. In fact, there is still a small
amount of debris in front of my house that has been sitting since October,
when I began to clean up prior to gutting.
Some one has deposited concrete chunks and T.V's on my property. Several
house in the neoghborhood have been cleaned and gutted on the course of
several weeks, and, the piles are just sitting..... I am descibing the area
2 block N. of Judge Perez Drive, 2 blocks east of Paris Road. The same
conditions seem to exist in all other areas of the parish - - makes it hard
to try to clean your properties - -
I really feel bad for the few families who arre living in trailers, having
to live inthis mess, daily.

Has decision been reached as to when the debris pickup will be activated?

Charlie Fos
Tel: 504-712-7171
e-mail: fosc at randa.net