[StBernard] Support Local Businesses

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Mar 29 10:50:49 EST 2006

I am all for supporting the local businesses that are open now in St.
Bernard Parish. But paying $4.19 for a pack of hotdogs at Mereaux Food Store
is a little steep for me. They are the only place I could find to purchase
meat (we like to barbeque at our gutted home on weekends) and the prices are
very steep. If they would stop the price gouging (& taking advantage of the
residents there), maybe they could do more business (even though they're
doing pretty good businesses right now).

Karen