[StBernard] Rebuilding

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 30 22:25:01 EST 2006

I, too, live in Carolyn Park (23 yrs), but wouldn't dream of rebuilding
there with so many unanswered questions regarding levee protection, lack of
FEMA elevation maps, etc. I certainly respect your right to begin the
rebuilding process in Carolyn Park, but I know, for me, I never want to take
the chance that this could happen again. Once is enough.

MT