[StBernard] JR's comments

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 31 23:19:43 EST 2006

I can't believe this moron ever got elected to be president of St. Bernard
Parish. He should have been left down in verret where he could only do
minimal harm to himself and parish residents. I tell you the parish was
much better off when l. Dean was running things. At least he knew how to
talk in public. Oh well, as long as you have idiots like this running
things, how can you ever expect to receive any type of help, aid, or
assistance? MAY GOD BLESS ST. BERNARD PARISH.

Ben