[StBernard] Support Local Businesses

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Mar 31 23:20:18 EST 2006

> Dear Jer,

PLEASE....WE SHOULD NOT...I repeat SHOULD NOT have to BEG for recovery
money...and that is just what we are doing!

Get our young men and women back from Iraq ...we'll have plenty money to
rebuild the Gulf Coast...

Why bring Clinton into this...he is not the President at this time.
This administration ....talks a good talk...Gw knows how Congress will vote
therefore why not say he will give all the money needed...he knows we won't
get everything we need to rebuild...
The Army Corps failed us...they should be responsible!
clm