[StBernard] JR's comments

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Apr 2 22:37:38 EDT 2006

When Scott Wolfe was the councilman for our area, I called about a
situation. (I don't remember what it was for now). He was very sarcastic,
stating that he didn't handle those types of things and to call someone
else. As of that moment, he lost all of my respect and I would never vote
for him for anything. I wouldn't even shop at Wagners to support him !

Syl