[StBernard] JR's comments

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Apr 2 23:44:29 EDT 2006

I am reading all the comments about Jr saying the F word and some of the
people are upset saying it makes us look bad. Well, most of the people that
are saying that haven't even came back to the parish. I have been back here
since October and watched the progress since then. Jr. and the council,
with the exception of Lynn Dean are doing all that the Federal government
will let them do. And if you read the papers and watch the news, Mayor
Nagin is having the same problems with the Feds as St. Bernard, The
difference is, Jr isn't afraid to stand up to them and speak the truth. If
any other person was in office, you would be saying the same thing about
them and wanting to vote them out of office. If you think you can do a
better job, move back home in a FEMA trailer and run against the politicians
in office. As for me, I commend them for the well job that they all have
been doing.

CS

I can't believe this moron ever got elected to be president of St.
Bernard
Parish. He should have been left down in verret where he could only
do
minimal harm to himself and parish residents. I tell you the parish
was
much better off when l. Dean was running things. At least he knew
how to
talk in public. Oh well, as long as you have idiots like this
running
things, how can you ever expect to receive any type of help, aid, or
assistance? MAY GOD BLESS ST. BERNARD PARISH.

Ben