[StBernard] JR's comments

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Apr 2 23:45:07 EDT 2006

During that election I couldn't get a real feel for Wolfe. I just
didn't get anything positive back from him (i.e. commercials, handouts
whatever) so, I voted for Junior. Glad I never had any experiences like you
Syl!
JY

When Scott Wolfe was the councilman for our area, I called about a
situation. (I don't remember what it was for now). He was very
sarcastic,
stating that he didn't handle those types of things and to call
someone
else. As of that moment, he lost all of my respect and I would never
vote
for him for anything. I wouldn't even shop at Wagners to support him
!

Syl