[StBernard] JR's comments

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 4 22:55:47 EDT 2006

Let me start by apologizing for anything that might be taken out of text. I
personally don't know what the paticulars of the last election were, but was
only speaking from many past experiences of SEEING and WATCHING what went on
from a period of mid 69 to approximately 2001. During those years
everything was good; if you knew and were on the right side of politics.
Now I know that things must've changed since then,RIGHT? Well, it just
seems to me that after getting burned for all of these years by the same old
cronies that someone would have stepped up that was ready and willing to set
things to changin. Believe me I'm not picking on St. Bernard only, because
you can go anywhere in THE world and see small time politics at work and
there is no difference from any of them. The only difference is how and who
is playing the GAME. But, anyway back to the point at hand. Do yourselves
a HUGE favor and find someone a little more TRUSTWORTHY next election to put
in control of your DESTINY, because the ONES that are in there just don't
seem to be able or willing to stand up for their costituents rights and
their best interests. Then again this is just my opinion, and I could be
wrong? KEEP THE FAITH and GOD BLESS

Ben