[StBernard] JR's comments

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 4 22:56:19 EDT 2006

Oh yes, and by the way, what does the "F" word have to do with speaking
honestly and showing that you care about what your constituents are going
through? If that was the case we should expect to hear that same word out
of President Bush's mouth at least several times a day, shouldn't we? I mean
everytime we see him on t.v. It seems that he is being attacked for
everything from Iraq to global warming.
P.s. I do recall my Dad instilling in me at a very early age that when
someone uses profane language to express themselves it only shows their lack
of intelligence of the English language and/or their inability to use proper
intellect when speaking. KEEP THE FAITH and GOD BLESS

Ben