[StBernard] Rebuilding

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 4 22:57:14 EDT 2006

PM,

Sorry about the delay in responding. You do not sound crazy, more sane than
most. The issue that I would tell you to consider is your property
elevation and the elevation of the properties around you. The other
question is how far back in Carolyn Park do you live- the closer to the 40
arpent the more of a concern there is in terms of the long term plan for the
area. Although you can move forward be careful about the other areas around
you. Mr. Madary can give you more of his thoughts 259-4946.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig