[StBernard] Rebuild on hold no flood insurance?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 4 22:58:23 EDT 2006

I am so glad to see that someone else finally realizes that Mr. President is
playing games with all of your futures and lives. He can sign the action
anytime he gets ready to, to give anyone he deems fit to carry on with
whatever he feels is necessary to get the job done. Isn't that what he did
in Iraq? Well, isn't Louisiana a lot more important than Sadam was? And if
he can take the U.S. Army and other forces to go search for ONE man in the
middle of the desert, then why not take them on over to Afghanistan and
seekout ole Bin? Then he could bring home ALL of our people and they could
assist with the cleanup. Makes sense to me. KEEP THE FAITH and GOD BLESS

Ben