[StBernard] nola.com article on URG contract

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 4 23:00:14 EDT 2006

Sounds like good ole boy politics to me. I wouldn't trust ole JR. As far as
I could bowl him. Sounds like someone else has their fingers in DA pie too.
Oh by the way, I ran into some of good ole JR.'s relatives here just a few
days ago and can you believe they had the nerve to ask if he was still
running things down in DA parish and when I said yes they ALL laughed like
hyenas. I felt even more embarassed for MY home. I love and miss DA parish
so much. But for personal reasons I chose to get out while the getting was
good. But I will always call St. Bernard Parish my home and am darn proud
to say that. KEEP THEFAITH and GOD BLESS

Ben