[StBernard] Any holes??? 2 min read -- max

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 4 23:11:10 EDT 2006

What beautiful words. Katrina left a gaping hole in all our lives and every
day we struggle to fill that hole with something anything. I plan to fill my
hole with good not with evil. I believe we all have too much to do to fight
each other. We can never change what happened on August 29, 2005, but we can
grow and build a better life. Yes, It smells bad yes, it looks bad, but it
is my choice to come back and to be here.With that choice comes many
inconvences but I choose this path for my life. Everything takes time. I can
choose to be sucked into complaining or I can choose to look for the good
that I see everywhere around me. Everyone in St. Bernard lost every thing
but yelling at neighbors will not make this pain go away! At this time where
do we want these people to put there debree? Like it will smell any better
on the curb than in their houses. Instead of using our energy to pick on
people who made the difficult chose to leave, we should use it to clean up
around our own neighborhoods. If I am not part of the solution then I am
part of the problem. May God Bless all of us. Those who chose to stay and
those who left. Neither choice was easy and neither choice goes without
problems.
BPS