[StBernard] abandoned property

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 4 23:11:55 EDT 2006

When you made your conscious choice to return to St. Bernard, did you ever
stop to think that maybe it would be a little worse for wear after such a
horrific event? I'm sorry that things aren't perfect, like they were when
we all left, but until the bigger decisions are made, the smaller ones with
the greatest impact on each of us (and our finances) will not be made.

By the way, I am signed up to have the house bulldozed since the water went
over the rooftop...and I wish that I could return one day just to see a
slab. The closure would certainly HELP!!!!!!

Just venting back.....

Keep the faith St. Bernard.....

Anonymous II