[StBernard] abandoned houses

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 4 23:24:27 EDT 2006

Laurie:

The comments are for the people that have the capabilities to take care of
there abandoned homes. Messages always seem to reach the wrong parties once
again. If people physically can't take care of there homes then they can't.
But if you can shame on you because it stinks and I am living there.

Shelia