[StBernard] Returning Residents

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 5 11:47:05 EDT 2006

Bob and others,
Don't be influenced by what others say,especially if you have
children.
The people who say they're returning are becoming more verbally
abusive and
vicious every day>>

Please dont judge so harshly. Everyone has to make a choice that fits them
best, and not only emotionally (in fact it is frightening a bit), but
financially it is best for us to return at this time. The viciousness is on
both sides, and I assume it is a response to the uncertainty IF one's
decision is the 'right' one. When someone makes a decision on vague facts
and uncertain information, one tends to get a bit defensive and protective
of ones final choice, as if that will make it feel 'more right'.
I respect those who settled elsewhere as it was 'best' for them, and respect
those that return as it is 'best' for them. Let us 'live and let live'
wherever we decide to live. Thanks and God Bless.

Gaby