[StBernard] timing of gutting

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 5 12:05:20 EDT 2006

My property is not gutted yet and I don't know when
it will be.

I hope soon. Some of my friends who applied are still waiting, and hear it
may be summer. That will be a hot and humid, miserable job at that time.
Even now with the weather getting warmer, there are more snakes moving
again. I sure hope no one gets snake bit. I heard an insurance adjuster came
up missing for a few days shortly after starting to check out houses and was
found dead in his car, snake bit, on a deserted street. (yeah yeah, I know,
the jokes will come on this one).
Good Luck, and know that it is quite a purge when one can walk through a
clean empty house instead of the stinky murky mess. It relieved me, anyways.

Gaby