[StBernard] abandoned houses

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 5 21:02:40 EDT 2006

For Traci and all those who have had to make the choice to "move on"
elsewhere. The hardest part is missing the familiarity, the neighbors, the
convenience of a neighborhood business just a short drive or walk away, the
schools, churches and everything else that made you love your home. I am
finding each day that we have to handle those things like the photos that
were lost...............The print is gone, but the memories are in your
mind. Keep those memories and keep the picture of your memories for your
children and grandchildren. Yes, we will all become those nice old people
who bore others with stories about their past. It is in that where St.
Bernard that we loved will live on.