[StBernard] Returning Residents

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 6 20:25:47 EDT 2006

WENDY: Thanks you said it all honey and I am with you. Isn't is scary to
know these people have such poor attitudes toward there place where they
lived? We are doing the right thing along with a few thousand more people.
And if God spares they will regret every word.

I have learned to keep the faith and not get run over by comments made by
people that aren't lifting a finger to support the rebuilding process in St
Bernard.

God Bless

Shelia