[StBernard] So Tired

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 6 20:27:09 EDT 2006

Thank you Craig and Mudpie for your responses - I knew I could count on you
guys - and Mudpie as for speaking with someone at the FEMA tent, I'm
presently in Texas and right now that's not an option - FEMA can only tell
me my name is on the hold list for a Commercial site and that I'll be
called when one is available - so here I sit in Texas waiting - Thanks again
to this site for all the information, you'll never know how important it is
for people that are AWAY from home to have a little piece of home close by

Carol