[StBernard] neighbor to neighbor

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 6 21:03:41 EDT 2006

A day set aside is a good idea, but neighbors can help neighbors every day.
It only helps themselves. My husband cut the lawns (weeds) of 3 of our
neighbors. He says it keeps the weeds from taking over the neighborhood and
helps it look a little better. The neighbors may not be there right now,
but why not help out in any way we can.

Sylvia