[StBernard] Returning Residents

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 6 21:03:10 EDT 2006

Ah, Dave. You ARE the observant one!! <G>... I agree to the below, but must
add that there are some of those who are NOT planning to return to the St.
Bernard area, are ALSO becoming irritable and abusive in effect of what's
been happening to them which includes waiting, waiting, waiting, etc... And
it pays off in depression, fear and concern, anxiety, indecision and the
good ole' fashioned "pi$$ed off" syndrome :^-)

Jer.

Bob and others,
Don't be influenced by what others say,especially if you have children.
The people who say they're returning are becoming more verbally abusive and
vicious every day.
And I really can't understand anyone being pregnant and bragging that
they're returning with 3 other children.
CWS should be interested in this.
Thanks,
David Jochum