[StBernard] A united approach

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Apr 7 00:43:35 EDT 2006

Yes? And how much of the time spent in lobbying the Senate and HR for the
passage of our Back Home/Recovery Act? This is the immediate need, then
levees/MRGO and revenue. In other words, humans, before property before
government income. Much as in an accident, stop the bleeding, bandage the
wound and get money to buy more bandages when it gets dirty. <G>>

Jer.

Deborah,

Well said. The one consistent message in Washington is that we need our
fair share of the oil revenues- this is something we have been pushing and
our delegation is fighting for this one big time.

Thanks for the input.

Craig