[StBernard] District D FAQ

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Apr 7 00:43:48 EDT 2006

Terry,

Sorry about the answers to the FAQ- it got out inadverantly without my
review. But the issue of the mitigation of Lexington Place is not a
workable situation- that would mean that the whole neighborhood would be
greenspace. The only areas for mitigation in the district is Danielle and
Stacie Dr. Everything else will be part of some part of the LRA or other
housing plan. What hopefully will be different in another storm will be if
the levees do not fail verses keeping the water more controlled.

Hope this helps.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig