[StBernard] Heartless DC politicans

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Apr 7 16:03:49 EDT 2006

"You sound an awful lot like the people in Washington who said those people
in New Orleans knew they were in a flood plain- they deserve to be flooded
and shouldn't get extra money to clean up."

********* It's hard to believe anyone would be heartless enough to say that
we deserved to be flooded because of where we live. I'd love for the same
thing to happened to them and see how their song would change. It has been
said before, most parts of the country are in natural disaster areas.
Let's see how they handle NY or DC being hit by a Katrina - East cost watch
out, you are in the bullseye this year.

Weren't all of the families who lost loved ones in 911 compensated by the
government because they failed to protect them? Guess what, they failed to
protect us also! SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

Cindy