[StBernard] abandoned houses

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Apr 7 16:04:44 EDT 2006

If we all did not miss our community why would we be reading these
messages? I come here looking for hope and to have a least a little while of
feeling a sense of community. I also feel bad that nothing is being done on
my property but I received a letter on March 17, stating not to touch the
area that and adjuster will be coming out. How come some insured people had
a lot easier time then others? I also live a state away and when I came back
in last week my property was filled with my neighbors debris. I am not
complaining about that, glad they were able to get that far. I did sign up
for the gutting, but had to put on the paper still waiting on insurance
please call before gutting. I am hoping that someone will start a grass
cutting service that we can sign up for.
Sue