[StBernard] Seven months and a week after Katrina

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 13 08:54:14 EDT 2006

Westley, if what you say is true? Then, we should allow it an additional
month beyond Mississippi. The real point is that they "got with the
program". We've had struggle after struggle while sliding in mud. They've
made cartoons out of such material.

If Baker acted TOO quickly, it was a superb quickness. At least he showed
how people should react to a disaster by moving at the speed of light hunder
hiddeous conditions and amount of detail. I praise him for his attempt and
any positive outcome he might muster.

Yes, St. Bernard took it the hardest. Now we must move forward expeditiously
and more thorough to avoid futher loses "after the storm". I've written
about them already. The traditional, "Stop the bleeding, patch the wound,
seek post-traumatic help and follow-ups to the wound".

--Jer.