[StBernard] FEMA Advisory and Public Meeting

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 13 21:45:33 EDT 2006

Jer et al,

Unfortunately, we received the information at the same time that it was
released to the public so there was no lead time to digest and interpret the
information in practical terms for everyone- We are meeting about this
again today to get something to disseminate to the public in understandable
terms.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig