[StBernard] Flood guidelines set

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 13 21:46:02 EDT 2006

If I'm reading correctly, this news may make up a lot of St. Bernard
Citizens minds whether to move back or not, getting on with their lives.
Slab homes would have to be destroyed as the cost would be prohibitive
beyond rebuilding entirely? What about those who have been in or have
finished remodeling in a rush post-Katrina? Getting insurance will be
tougher unless guidelines are met? Wo...

..it's going to make up minds unless I'm misreading everything...

--jer--