[StBernard] I ask, "What would a gypsy do?"

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 13 21:52:37 EDT 2006

Westley, I just got to the bottom of my e-mails! I always appreciate your
sage advice. On my way back to St. B. I drove to the court house in MS,
stated my case and was told to call back in 2 weeks to set a court date; in
other words, tell it to the judge. I took a picture of my car behind the
Bienvenue en Louisianne sign, the day after the ticket to show that I go
back and forth within 24 hours. Anywhow, all the neighbors raised a fuss at
the apartment office while I was gone, the property manager's cousin happens
to be the Captain in DeSoto county and he told the officer to rip up these
tickets! The officer was reprimanded and apologized that she didn't know we
were evacuees. A television ending afterall! Much thanks, Mudpie