[StBernard] StBP Documentary

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 17 09:15:59 EDT 2006

Yes, and we're afraid that at some point, the viewers will start seeing
things here as a "comic-strip" instead of a documentary. At what point
should we have to admit that not only are we're getting to be a laughing
stock, but a royal pain in the a$$ to those who have had their fed of us? As
the months roll on, our progressive attitudes, impatience, determination and
distain for a laxadasical, positive outcome will supercede will be viewed
upon as ingracious, muttoned with greed and lazy. When we're through
complaining, it will be a give-up action. Somehow, we need to get what's
coming to us and all of us are certain that it's not our impatience that's
in the way but the next scandal, the next bit of "sensationalism in the
media" that will get the attention of the nation/world
viewers--unfortunately, it'll be aimed at showing us in the bad lignt that
they're so good at displaying.

Perhaps overtime, we'll be asked to "just go away", a nuisance simulating a
"flea in one's underwear". We simply do not deserve it, want it, or wish to
ignore what's happening to us.

-jer-

Firstly, thank you for caring so much about our plight. What I wish we could
express is the Herculean effort that our citizens are putting forth
individually; its like giving birth and being in labor for who knows how
long? Also the effect it has on the psyche. We seem to come back for a
while, then migrate somewhere sane, regroup, comeback, work somemore like
geese! But it is very expensive. It is taking every dime we have to try to
rebuild and so far, there has been little assistance from the government;
its totally a grassroots effort. That is a reality show. Mudpie