[StBernard] StBP Documentary

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 17 19:32:58 EDT 2006

I agree Jer...it is time that we march on Washington...

Garland Robinette was suppose to be forming something (web site)... so that
we could flood Washington with emails or something...so that our citizens
could bombard Washington ...to let them know that we are fed up with what we
are getting thus far...it is ridiculous...we deserve better!
clm