[StBernard] Debris

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 18 08:36:10 EDT 2006

Amen Gaby!!

Craig

-----Original Message-----

up item such as hot water heaters and stoves?>>

I see pick ups with trailers pulling these items, but suddenly we have three
on the street in front of next door, now with the doors ripped open,
releasing that all too familiar flavor. arrrrrrrrrrgh. Just got cleaned. All
the garbage picked up, and easy to drive, except around those fridges. Guess
one cant have it all. I am happy and thankful the mountains of debris are
gone and hope the stink dissipates soon as the stuff is eaten by the many
flies. Eventually they will be picked up like anything else.
(God give me patience, and give it to me now)

Gaby