[StBernard] Incredible

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 19 10:56:26 EDT 2006

I am up here near Memphis and am sure you've heard of the devastation in TN
from the killer tornadoes. On the local news last night, they were in
Marmaduke, TN interviewing victims and FEMA. The victims were lamenting
that "We've been waiting two weeks for our trailers!" I hate to tell them,
but it may be 6 months. Then the FEMA execs placated everyone by telling
them if they register, once they are in the system, everything will be fine.
I didn't know I was watching the Comedy channel. To top it off, they are
taking the trailers from Arkansas marked 'Hurricane Katrina"! Either FEMA is
that broke and just trying to put out the latest brushfire or they are that
dysfunctional. Probably both. Mudpie