[StBernard] Thanks

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 19 23:28:34 EDT 2006

Carol,
Thank you for your kind thoughts. Sara is doing so much better now that we
are out of my father`s house. All the negativity and anger that she had to
witness for 7 months was weighing on her heavily. We made the descision to
move into a hotel while we try to purchase a permanent home, for her well
being and for my own. We hope to be in our own home within a week as we have
been in the hotel for 3 weeks and it is draining our funds. Please keep us
in your prayers and I will keep you posted on Sara.
God Bless!!!
Tina Loze
KittySaint19632000 at yahoo.com