[StBernard] Trash Pickup

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Apr 23 23:26:22 EDT 2006

I am just wondering if anyone out there knows when or if the trash on Plaza
Dr and the entire Gene Street area will ever be picked up. It seems that
this whole side of the highway is a dumping ground. My home has been gutted
for three months and the debre along with several others still sits. Not
one thing has been touched. People drive by and just throw trash on the
hugh piles. I have been told Fema isnt picking up in the extended oil spill
area and Murphy says they are not removing any trash. So here our property
sits looking more and more like a dump it seems no one is interested in
those of us who are trying to make this side of the highway look better. Do
you know if trash will ever be removed? This is very discouraging and sad
looking. Please help with this problem.
The lost side of the parish