[StBernard] Advertising on the Westley site

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 24 00:27:21 EDT 2006

"..you have obviously have a lot of free time on yor time hands to sit there
and analyze things so far out of proportion its not funny. You really need a
hobby of some kind. Better yet, run for office. Won't be the first time we
have had to listen to some long windbagged person speak a lot of useless
nonsense. --Bobby."

**I won't negatively respond to your kind of attitude, Bobby, since opinions
don't always have to be hiddious as you lead on. If I have a lot of time on
my hands, it's because I'm sitting on my hands waiting for dumdrums to act.
Others affected by the storm also realize that what we need is recovery. If
people need to advertise, I believe that this forum should not be sold out
to individuals who skirt around what is a fine medium for information and
speckle it with business and personal ads. We already have the Voice, TP and
others that litter the focus of our disaster. (no condemnation to what could
be good publications, but the commercial side of things are a newspaper's
nature).

I'm not ashamed to hear what you said, how are you so arrogant in writings
that itself could be considered "hate mail" with bashing tendencies? If you
think I write useless nonsense, please pass it up for something you
consider useful. No one here would consider a "voiced response" tripe as you
do if he/she cherishs the love for a democratic process that is working. You
have as much reason to respond as I do to post. Let the bashing die and I'll
forgive you. Besides don't we just love this new "hobby" we've adopted and
that Katrina forced upon us? <G>

My opinion is just that. There are other means of support that works:
donations by those who "are able to do so" and should help. Now back to what
we do best: post about developments and occurances that affect and concern
us..

-==jer==-