[StBernard] surveys

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 25 17:21:57 EDT 2006

I have sent an email to Steve Estopinal, owner of Estopinal Surveying of
Chalmette. Steve's company has done the survey for a multitude of properties
in St. Bernard. There is an excellent chance Steve digitized all his survey
plats and elevations and either took it with him or had electronic backups
preserved elsewhere. If his email address is still good, I hope he replies
as to how he can be contacted by homeowners and what cost it would be for
him to research his files and email or mail homeowners the last property
survey he did for them that indicates the slab elevation.

I also asked if he was returning, because there's lots of surveying work to
be done.

Deborah Keller