[StBernard] Windows & Doors

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 25 17:20:07 EDT 2006

I agree, I own a double behind the old LP&L and I was also told this was in
the "buyout" area...when is the "buyout" going to happen? In the meantime,
my property is slowly deteriorating and rotting...if they can't tell us if
for sure that we are in the buyout, we are loosing our rental and loosing an
income for my business...that was structurally sound. I can't afford to
spend the money to gut it to be bought out and with my husband living out of
town, I can't do the work myself.
WE NEED ANSWERS!
I NEED TO KNOW WHEN IS THIS "BUYOUT" GOING TO TAKE PLACE?
Another storm season is slowing sneaking up on us and I need to know what &
when this is going to be decided and resolved.
Heather