[StBernard] Questions for Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 25 22:34:37 EDT 2006

Per the reponse given to Gaby, below, it appears as though no $ estimate is
needed - - only a structural soundness report from an engineer.
If you read down below Gaby's e-mail, you'll see that Craig responded to me
last week, and that he was to get clarification from Mike Hunnicutt's
office, and, post it. I could be wrong, but, I don;t remember seeing where
Craig did so..
If so, then could you please repost, as I am a little gun-shy, as to what to
believe is correct, and, acceptable, with regards to that which is needed
relative to having to raise or not raise.
Thanks,
Charlie Fos
Gaby,

You can use either a structural engineer's report or a contractors estimate.

Westley