[StBernard] Elevation

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 25 22:33:51 EDT 2006

Westley,
I was just asking. One developer (Tedesco) did the entire subdivision. I
would have thought that he would have had to turn plans, etc. into some
office at the Parish level. But that is just the point; I don't know. I
was in college in Kentucky when my parents purchased the house they
have/had. I wasn't involved.

I know I've spent the last 2 days griping more than normal on the list.
It's just that with the parent's 2nd hospitalization up here, the nonesense
with Blue Cross and all and a seemingly endless list of things we have to do
even before repairing, I'm almost at the "full" level and about to overflow.

Jim

Jim,

It builders can't put square corners inside a house, what makes you
think
lots would be the same? Actually, they have to design some variances
in lot
elevations for water flow purposes and you never know if someone
bought a
lot before the house was built and added dirt before construction
started.

Westley