[StBernard] Windows & Doors

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 25 22:36:26 EDT 2006

Heather,

I have two rentals behind the old LP&L and have spent $3,000 to have one of
them gutted, the debris stills sits outside of it after all this time, not
being picked up at all. I'm not putting out anymore money in that area. I
asked this question and Craig said he thinks the buyout will be 6-9 months
away. That was about a month ago, but you know how fast things can change.

Does anyone know anymore on this subject?

Laurie