[StBernard] Sydney Torres' fees

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Apr 26 19:16:27 EDT 2006

You mean Mr. Torres' office is doing mailings that are deceptive in nature.
I wonder what the judge handling the class action suit would say about that.
Based on his actions thus far, NOTHING!

________
JR

I'm getting mail from Sidney Torres' office too, and it is rather
misleading, at least on the envelope return address. It says Murphy
Oil
Spill, not Sidney Torres. Then when you open it and read, it's from
him
trying to encourage you to preserve your rights by using him. It
irritates
me. I'm not out yet but I plan on getting out before the deadline.

Laurie