[StBernard] Here's some thought provoking information

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Apr 27 17:55:18 EDT 2006

whoever this is, is really out in left field. i do not think that ANYONE
would willingly go thru what we have all been thru. and this person
actually believes that we are now going to be millionaires?!?!?!?! this
person should have to go thru what we did and be standing in our shoes (if
they would have been able to get out with their shoes), and see the
"windfall" of money that we have received (what a joke)......this person is

can't believe i actually responded to this, but it just makes me extremely
mad.

couldn't help it,

nancy sinopoli