[StBernard] Elevation

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Apr 28 23:23:06 EDT 2006

Hi Craig,
Actually today I got thru to the Community Development Office. I was able
to ask some questions and asked about necessity of survey or structural
engineer thing or any of that. Read off what was on the assesment from the
parish website. Now, I didn't speak to Mike but the young lady I spoke to
said really, in that area, all we needed was just to have the electrician,
plumber, contractors, whatever, get the permits and should be no problem.

Sounds good to me and hope she's right.

Jim

Hey Jim,

Unfortunately, the map does not give you your specific elevation so
if you
are using it to determine your ground or house elevation, it may be
loosely
accurate, but not specific to nail down your elevation.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig