[StBernard] Water quality...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Apr 29 10:38:49 EDT 2006

Sewer systems decimated

Storm damage said close to $1 billion

Read this on nola.com and read some postings on the st.b/plaq forum.

For me, it raised this question:
At the water treatment facility I'm sure they test the water after the
treatment process.

However, has there been any testing of water quality after it's traveled
some length through the pipes to a delivery point at different locations in
the parish?

After reading some of the postings on the forum, I looked up the number for
Abita Springs Water and they said that yes, they were delivering to the
parish.

Also, does anyone know how you could fit a Brita filter on a shower?

JY